Any Password DLL is faulty

Help
2005-11-08
2012-11-19
  • I really want to switch to KeePass but don't feel like adding 100+ entries (which is why I haven't switched now). Loaded the new plugin (1.03) and got an error that said: "An error occured while processing line 2, near field #2, of the input file". So maybe a bug? Anyone else have this problem?

• Paul
      Paul
      2005-11-08

Did you get the error when you loaded the plugin or when importing data?

The format seems to be:
      "myfolder entry",user,password,url,comment,"02.03.2005 09:49:04"
      Is this what your export looks like?

cheers, Paul

• Update: I was version 1.31 of AnyPass so I downloaded the new version, exported CVS, applied the plugin then imported...and it worked!

Thank you Paul for your help!

I know this is off topic but what is the best way to use the drag-and-drop feature with browers that support tabs? Everytime I drag a username field, for example, I end up with a new tab. There must be a tiny tweak for this?

• Paul
      Paul
      2005-11-10

I use Firefox and it doesn't do that when I use it.
      Can you explain exactly what you do?

cheers, Paul

• Well I use Maxthon so whenever I would drag the username field to its corresponding box on the site, Maxthon will open a new tab instead of inputting the data in the field.

• Disable super drag and drop in Maxthon Options > Mouse

Now you can use drag & drop from KeePass but you lose a great maxthon feature !

• Paul
      Paul
      2005-11-12

I've not used Maxthon but I suspect the problem is peculiar to it.
      Does auto-type work?

cheers, Paul

• Auto-type does work. I'll post to Maxthon forums and see if anyone else has a similar problem.

Thanks Paul!

• ZOb21
        ZOb21
        2005-11-16

axthon is my default browser and Auto-Type does not work (may be because one of the Maxthon's options is to redefine the Function keys ?

Is there a known workaround ?

N.B: KeeForm extension works fine with Maxthon

• ZOb21
      ZOb21
      2005-11-16

Oh ! Auto-Type works with Maxthon but don't use a Funtion Key (Fn)as the Global control key prefer "CTRL +ALT +A" for instance !

Bye !