Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

It is possible to have one password for all database records that have corporate domain?

AL|EN
2014-07-28
2014-07-28
  • AL|EN
    AL|EN
    2014-07-28

Hello,

It is possible to have one password for all database records that have corporate domain?

Example:
    Entry1: u1/p1,url:www.xxx.xx/sales
    Entry2: u1/p1,url:www.xxx.xx/calendar

Al of those database records share one password and when I have one of them, all the rest passwords will be replaced/updated.

Maybe there is a plugin which can do that?

Last edit: AL|EN 2014-07-28
  • wellread1
    wellread1
    2014-07-28

Use field references for that application. To use, select 'Edit>Duplicate Entry', then check 'Replace user names and passwords with references'. See http://keepass.info/help/base/fieldrefs.html for details.

However, the example you provided (below) shows a single entry containing multiple URLs. That is a different use.

Example:
    Entry1: u1/p1,url:www.xxx.xx/sales
    Entry1: u1/p1,url:www.xxx.xx/calendar

For that application one could use custom string fields in the same entry. The KPEnhancedEntryView plugin is a plugin useful for managing multiple custom string fields in the same entry.

• AL|EN
    AL|EN
    2014-07-28

It's my mistake, second line is Entry2 ofc. Thank you for you reply. I will definitely check this.