Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Tried to donate, but its in German!

Scott
2011-06-27
2012-11-20
  • Scott
    Scott
    2011-06-27

When I follow the links, I am taken to a German version of paypal.  How do I get this to be in English?

• Dominik Reichl
    Dominik Reichl
    2011-06-27

Hmm, interesting. I have no idea why SourceForge redirects to the German page, or how I could change this.

As alternative, you can use the direct PayPal link. Go to http://keepass.info/donate.html, click the second PayPal image and you'll see the donation form in English.

Thanks and best regards
    Dominik

• Scott
    Scott
    2011-06-27

Thanks.  I hope it helps.  Now I just have to get my wife using it…

• Paul
    Paul
    2011-06-27

Will donating persuade her?  ;-))

cheers, Paul

• Scott
    Scott
    2011-06-27

No.  Donating because it is the right thing to do.  I use it everyday on multiple computers.

I've converted most of my passwords over to more secure ones.  I just can't change the ones she and I both share until she starts using KeePass.  I did install it yesterday on her office computer so it will be staring at her all the time.

• Dominik Reichl
    Dominik Reichl
    2011-06-28

I've received your donation, thanks a lot! :-)

• Scott
    Scott
    2011-06-28

I wish I could have done more.  It's a great piece of software.  Thank You

• John Wolever
    John Wolever
    2012-08-22

I would also like to donate, but it asks for EUR's - trying to use PayPal

• Dominik Reichl
    Dominik Reichl
    2012-08-23

The form is provided by PayPal; I cannot change it. Two different solutions:

* Convert the number yourself. For example, typing "10 USD in Euro" in Google will output the Euro value corresponding to 10 USD.

* If you have a PayPal account, you can log in to PayPal and click "Send Money". In this form, enter "pp AT dominik-reichl.de" (replace AT by @) as recipient and the amount you wish to donate (here you can select a different currency).

Thanks and best regards
    Dominik

• Paul
    Paul
    2012-08-23

Only 8 Euro, that's sad. Even with the Euro problems the US dollar is low.

cheers, Paul