Question about KPEnhancedEntryView Plugin

Marc
2014-07-04
2014-07-05
  • Marc
    Marc
    2014-07-04

Hi,

I'm using the latest version of the plugin and have a few questions about the behavior. If I right-click on the password field within the plugin I see a check mark in front of the Protect option. I can click this field and the menu box closes but the field stays protected. The opposite holds true for non-protected fields. Is that the expected behavior??? Also, I changed the password for six entries within the plugin but no history entries were created. I was under the impression that the plugin would create a historical entry for a change (set of changes) made to an entry. I've tried this on both a Windows 7 and Windows 8 machine with the same behavior.

• First off, the author of KPEnhancedEntryView has a separate SourceForge site for it, so it would be probably be better if questions about it were posted there. As for the history problem: I can't speak for the author, but that might be a side effect of a recent change to the plugin. Until recently, if you changed the contents of five different fields, five different history records would be created. He might have just gone a little overboard in trying to prevent that.