Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

KeePass and Sharepoint on office 365

Tony
2013-05-09
2013-05-10
  • Tony
    Tony
    2013-05-09

I am having some problems with keepass and office 365 sharepoint. My goal is to have the kdbx file loaded up on our sharepoint site and then be able to have people open it up with keepass.

I was able to upload a test file to our site. I am also able to open it when I click on the file. The problem I have is when I am trying to save the updates. I have tried just clicking on Save, this tries to update the local copy which is in read only mode.

I have also tried to use the synchronize with URL option. I enter the URL of the file and my user name and password. I get a message that The remote server returned an error 403 forbiden. I have checked online and was not able to fine any info, other than I should have my .net updated to version 4.5, which I do. I am the person who uploaded the file, so I am sure I have rights to it. I have also tried logging out and logging in to the web interface on office 365 to make sure my credentials has no issues.

Any ideas where to look next?

• Paul
    Paul
    2013-05-10

It seems you can sync a local file in sharepoint so I recommend you use triggers to do the work.
    http://keepass.info/help/kb/trigger_examples.html#dbsync

cheers, Paul