KeePass version: 1.24 (in fact, any)
OS: Windows 7x64
Options->Memory->Clipboard Behavior: Enhanced... ON
Options->Advanced->Integration->Copy URLs to clipboard instead of launching them... ON
1. Double-click URL of any entry.
2. Status bar shows, that clipboard will be cleared in 15 (and counting) seconds. Why???
3. While counting, double-click User Name or Password.
4. Field copied to clipboard, but in status bar it's still counting seconds, while Enhanced behavior is ON.
5. When counter reaches 0, clipboard is cleared.