Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.
i just made a patch to the favicon.
It fixes some problems:
- Icons were not downloaded correctly -> Error Message appears
- Different html "rel" declaration are now recognised (Problem before with: rel="LINK", rel="Link",…)
- URL had no slash between the domain and the filename of the icon -> before: www.example.comfavicon.ico after: www.example.com/favicon.ico
- Progressbar is shown immediately, before: progressbar was shown after the first icon was downloaded
Here is the patch: KeePassFavicon_Patch.by.PSP
I hope, this patch will find the way to the svn.
Have fun witch this.
Thanks, I'll incorporate those changes into the next version which I'll hopefully release in a week or two.
I didn't take every change in the patch because someone else already submitted a change for one part.