Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Error when using shortcut after running

andy
2009-11-06
2013-05-30
  • andy
    andy
    2009-11-06

Hello - First, I wanted to say that this program is great. But, I am running into a problem after downloading the icons.

After I run the FavIcon plugin in KeePass 2.09, and then try to use auto-type (using the default CTRL+ALT+A), auto-type fails to work.

Switching to KeePass, I get the dialogue box:
    Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: 'StatusProgressForm'.

In addition, if I right-click on the KeePass tray icon, all options are grayed out. In order to exit KeePass and restore functionality, I have to cancel out of the dialogue box and go to FILE > EXIT, and then reopen the program.

I am running Windows XP SP3 w/Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0 SP2, 3.0 SP2 and 3.5 SP1. I am using the "ZIP" version of KeePass (not the EXE installer).

My current workaround is to unload the plugin when I am done downloading icons; the problem only occurs when the plugin is loaded and I have it pull an entry.

• Luckyrat
    Luckyrat
    2009-11-07

Hi,

Thanks for reporting these problems. I've now released version 1.3 which should resolve these problems. Please let me know if it works for you.

Thanks,
    Chris

• andy
    andy
    2009-11-16

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the fast reply! Yes, version 1.3 works great.