I have just found a little time last night to commit some old stalled
patches in my devel tree. No big news, just some bugfixes.
ChangeLog for this brand new release is :
2006-03-09 Alexandre Cassen <acassen@...>
* keepalived-1.1.12 released.
* VRRP : Christophe Varoqui, <Christophe.Varoqui@...>
extended VRRP framework to use virtual_router_id as syncid in
LVS mcast datagram while using LVS syncd in VRRP instance.
* Kevin Lindsay, <kevinl@...> and Christophe Varoqui,
<Christophe.Varoqui@...> fixed SSL checker to properly
use openssl when dealing with asynchronous stream handling.
Kevin fixed asynchronous handling during connection stage
while Christophe fixed stream handling after connection stage.
* Kjetil Torgrim Homme, <kjetilho@...> extended
keepalived spec file to cleanly compile on RedHat enterprise 3
* Heinz Knutzen, <Heinz.Knutzen@...> fixed SMTP checker
to overwrite default_host while parsing configuration file.
A SMTP_CHECK without a "host" section should use the ip of the
current real server as default.