From: Joachim Eibl <joachim.eibl@gm...> - 2009-01-17 22:54:07
This version fixes some bugs.
Especially the --auto flag caused empty windows to appear. This affected many
version control systems like git or mercury that use it.
Version 0.9.94 - 2009/01/17
- Fix for hidden text windows with --auto-flag.
- Fix for pasting clipboard truncated text if it contained characters that
needed more than one byte in UTF-8 encoding.
- Fix for horizontal scrolling if word wrap is enabled.
- Directory tree: files hidden due to options (e.g. patterns etc.) don't
affect folder equality any more.
- KDE: KIO-progress dialog is now hidden. (KDiff3 has its own progress
- Directory merge: Default op for change in either B or C and delete in the
other is now merge (previously copy).
- Directory merge: Not preserving merge operation after reload, because it
might have changed.
For 0.9.93 I forgot to mention this important change:
- Option to align B and C for 3 input files (default is off which is usually
better for merging).
The reason behind this is that since 0.9.89 in three way diffs and merges B
and C were aligned if possible. This was requested by a user, but by now I
think this was a bad idea, because the alignment often aligned trivial (e.g.
empty) lines and broke bigger merge blocks apart. This might have caused more
conflicts than necessary. Now I made an option to enable this alignment if
needed. But the default is off.