41 lines (31 with data), 1.7 kB
This file contains a to-do-list for releases. In braces the responsible person; none given means everybody.
Blog about new features that have been added.
Also: Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kdenlive/168566469873278
Before the release
Add blog entries to the discover page (http://kdenlive.org/discover/0.8 but with updated version number).
Add the changelog as well.
The dot (jb?)
Prepare an article for http://dot.kde.org/ (may take some days until it is accepted) (they say)
* Notify devs, testers, and translators of the String/Feature Freeze
* Notify packagers about the new release when it's done
About two weeks before a new release feature and string freeze will be introduced. This allows:
* Translators to translate Kdenlive everything on time. (Strings must not be changed anymore
in the source code, otherwise the translators would have to fix it again and so on.)
* Testers on finding remaining bugs
* Developers to focus on bug fixing (and not introducing new bugs with new features)
Ideally mobilize as many testers as possible to find remaining bugs before the version is released!
Update the manual (push to git) from the Userbase
After the release
Close all entries that have been resolved in this release.