It is recommended to enable C / ObjC Modules in the project build settings.
Currently this is not possible, because there seems to be a name collision with our Category class. This needs a clean-up.
How to enable this setting after clean-up:
- in the File View, click the very top line (karatasi project)
- in the project, select the Build Settings tab.
- Show 'All' | 'Levels'
- Scroll down to the section 'Apple LLVM 5.0 - Language - Modules'
and configure to 'Yes'.
How to test this setting:
- connect the iPhone device.
- set the active scheme to the iOS7 version of the device
- build successfully.