Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

karatasi help page is ruin confortable typing

haemse
2010-08-02
2013-04-14
  •  haemse
    haemse
    2010-08-02

Dear developer,

you made a very cool app! The only thing which is annying is, that you can't flip the iphone to get a more wide keypad to type faster and better (which for most user is very essential) … because the annoying Help page always comes instead … If you would change this little thing karatasi would be the numer 1 app for index cards!!

sincerely, Jacob

• Hi,

check the Settings - there should be an option "Help on Rotate" (at least my version has it) , simply turn it off.

@KaratasiTeam: I use the app everyday, thanks for great job!

Greetings,
      ksl

•  haemse
    haemse
    2010-08-11

Thx for the tip! It does disable the help screen but the screen still does not turn over while rotating the iphone … that means, you still can't use the wide keypad while typing all your cads … you have to do it with th small keypad … that sucks! It would be the function that makes karatasi the best index card app!

• Christa Runge
    Christa Runge
    2010-08-16

Yes, you are right - and you are not the first one who misses a wide keypad.
    We have submitted a feature request (see #2878278) and we will plan to implement it in future; however, we have not yet planned the schedule for this implementation.

Christa

•  haemse
    haemse
    2012-08-07

Please consider it for implementation! I saw that feature #2878278 has priority 6 … I posted my thoughts there! I really think this is a tremendous issue for user interface improvement!!!

• Christa Runge
    Christa Runge
    2012-08-12

Dear Jacob,

your request is understood and accepted. But please understand that karatasi has quite a lot of screens, and it is much work to do the layout for all these screens in landscape mode. Also please be aware that we work for karatasi in our leisure time only.
    So please be patient, it will take a while.

Christa