svn 3139: The following issue was seen on a device with iOS-7.
It may be related to [bugs:#372] and/or [bugs:#374].
- application setting: on Rotation rotate screen.
- select a database and see list of categories as expected.
- exit the application, turn device to landscape mode and start application again.
- after application startup turn back to portrait mode.
- press the 'back' button.
- see the list of databases and a toolbar with three icins.
- the toolbar is empty.
- turning the device doesn't help, the toolbar stays empty.
- selecting a database and navigating in it doesn't help, the toolbar of the database list stays empty.
- press the 'Edit' button, then the 'Done' button.
- Now the icons appear again.