I am proud to announce that Jump 0.9.5.1 is released!
You can find the Jump project at http://gitorious.org/jump, and its
documentation at http://gitorious.org/jump/pages/Home.
Jump is a build tool for distributing Jython applications in a really easy
* Distributing Jython applications into a single, independent JAR file.
* Distributing Jython libraries into a single JAR file. **[New in v0.9.5]**
* Distributing native Mac OS X application bundles, Windows .exe
executables, WAR files for Python WSGI applications. **[New in v0.9.5]**
* Supporting Java source code and third-party JAR files.
* Supporting Java Native Interface files for distributing JAR files. **[New
* Starting the created distribution from either Jython or Java code.
* Packaging **only required** Python modules into the final distribution
**automatically**, which means you don't have to worry about using Python
third-party libraries as long as they can be found in your `sys.path`.
* Importing specified Python packages explicitly. **[New in v0.9.5]**
* All Python modules (except Python's standard library) packaged into the
final distribution are compiled to `$py.class` files, which means your
source code is not public.
If you have any question or bug report, please post it to our mailing list
at http://groups.google.com/group/ollix-jump, contributions are always
welcome as well.
OLLI WANG PRODUCTIONS - http://olliwang.com
A BLOG ABOUT MY LIFE AND MY WORK