A new updated test. Changes are:
- The README.txt is included in the archive.
- The rules for locating the java.exe and jre.exe matches the old
installer, but only on windows. I don't dare change anything for unix.
I'll just assume that the liftoff author knows what he is doing on unix.
- The JAVA_HOME var is no longer set in the unix script.
- There is a MacActions class to handle mac specific behaviour, but it
does not try to create any scripts. If the installer could do better,
then let me know how. If someone have some help or hints for mac users I
would like to show it in the readme panel.
- Installing as root user on unix should now respect the selected path
instead of putting everything in /usr/doc/jython-2.0pa0/
- Scripts on unix should hopefully be written with unix line ending.
The installer is available from:
The modified LiftOff as a diff against the current LiftOff CVS:
The config files for jython's use of LiftOff.
From: Jeff Turner <jeff@so...> - 2000-11-02 03:08:08
All worked on redhat6.0/JDK1.2.2. Scripts were created with Unix EOF
and worked fine.
On Wed, 1 Nov 2000, Finn Bock wrote:
> A new updated test. Changes are:
> The installer is available from: