I have updated the docs for jython and made them available at:
The changes are:
- JPython changed to Jython.
- The 100% java certification removed.
- FAQ entries that tries to describe the jython/jpython situation.
- Technical correct description of registry properties.
- Removed description of proxycache and manual proxymaker.
This is temporary work-in-progress and some section are still missing,
but please give it a lookover and report your findings of mispellings,
bad grammar and techical mistakes.
We also need some new graphics. All images should be useable from java,
which mean .gif or .jpg.
- The top left image on the webpages above is 152 x 50 pixels.
- The image used by the installer is 78 x 399 pixels
Suggestions and submissions are welcome.