Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Multiple attachments in compose

Features
Jacob
2006-04-18
2013-04-09
  • Jacob
    Jacob
    2006-04-18

Hi!

I want to be able to attach more than one file when creating/sending a new message in JWMA. Is this possible at all?

After having read the discussion in issue 1051599 (Compose doesn't allow multiple attachments), it looks like the answer is no. But do you have some code that might help me adding this feature anyway? At least it looks like you might have had something then ...

Thanks in advance!

Br,
    Jacob

• Jacob,

The essence of the issue you mention, is the fact that the handler code is capable of dealing with additional attachments.
      I would suggest that you first just try add another file upload form element to your frontend (e.g. the compose JSP).
      If it works as it should, then you might want to try and switch to some dynamic HTML that reveals another file upload form element only when required.

Regards,
      Dieter

• Jacob
      Jacob
      2006-04-25

Dieter,

I tried just that and it works great! I used divs to hide all (=10) upload fields but one from the beginning! Thanks!

Best regards,
      Jacob