Does jwma with qmail support Rich Text mails

Help
RAMKI
2006-09-22
2013-04-09
  • RAMKI
    RAMKI
    2006-09-22

Does jwma with qmail support composing mails with Rich text format. I would like to allow the email user to allow compose mail with rich text format. Is it possible to do so. Please suggest.

Thanks so much.
    best regards
    Ramakrishna

• Hi,

I'm not familiar with qmail.

Jwma does not support HTML composition at this time.

Please submit a request for feature in the Tracker.

==Leonard

• RAMKI
      RAMKI
      2006-10-23

Hi Leonard,
      I am partly succeeded in putting mails in rich text. I have embedded an RTE(RichTextEditor) which sends mails in html format. But this format is working in my domain only. For example when user@mydomain.com sends an email to user1@mydomain.com, it is working fine. "User1" is able to view the message in the same format as composed by "user". When the "user" is sending an email to other domains like yahoo,gmail the email content is just displaying the source code of html. Anything can be done in this situations?

Thank so much.
      Ramki

• I'm glad to hear that, Ramki.  I see that you are continuing to work with the older release of Jwma, so I want to encourage you to switch to the code in CVS, especially since you are developing new features.  I will not be able to provide much in the way of help regarding the 0.9.8 release.

==Leonard