Documentation

aoeking
2008-09-23
2013-06-26
  • aoeking
    aoeking
    2008-09-23

Hi

Can i know the documenat that u r using for develope jvoicexml.If u can reply soon i am glade abt that.

kaman.

• Hi,

you can find some documents in the download section.

/dirk

• Hi Dirk.........!

My Requirement is....

I have a vxml file which contains audio files. These audio files have be to played in various mobile numbers at the same time and i have to capture their dtmfs. how can i achieve this. Early reply can be appreciated.............!

I have Installed JVoiceXML on one System. When i send two requests at the same time it is unable handle those Requests.... How can i achieve this

• Hey,

can you describe what happens? IMHO it should be possible to handle multiple requests at the same time. We tested the system with 500 calls in parallel.

Dirk

• Thank Q for your quick reply............

When i send multiple requests it is giving error like "pool exhausted". For this i increased no of instances to 10, now when i restart JVoiceXML i am getting heap space . i have given 512MB for java.

As i am a new to JVoiceXML,Can you send me procedure and sample project which can handle multiple requests and capturing multiple dtmfs means form multiple mobile nos. The user guide which you have given is not sufficient to meet this requirement.

Last edit: Saidulu Yerpula 2013-06-19
  • It is not part of the documentation, since I expect this to be basic Java knowledge.

How do you start JVoiceXML?

Dirk

• I Successfully stated JVoiceXML and ran the demos and they are working fine.

What i have done is......I have started JVoiceXML on my system. and i have ran inputdemo from my system at the same time i have made a request from another system(changed java.naming.provider.url to my sys ip) at this time it is giving error and not able to take dtmf input

Can you tell me the procedure how to handle multiple requests

• Hi Dirk....!
    I think you also got the same problem thats y your replay is late........!

• ?

• Successfully stated JVoiceXML and ran the demos and they are working fine.

What i have done is......I have started JVoiceXML on my system. and i have ran inputdemo from my system at the same time i have made a request from another system(changed java.naming.provider.url to my sys ip) at this time it is giving error and not able to take dtmf input

Can you tell me the procedure how to handle multiple requests

• Hey there,

there is nothing special about it.

I have to admit, that I find it hard to really understand your problem. For instance, I do not know which implementation platform you are using. For the error, a log would be helpful. Did you already have a look at the logs yourself? In most cases, this already gives some good hints on how to fix the error.

Dirk

• Hi Dirk...............!

• Hi

• I am getting below exception when i am running helloworld demo with two requests. Means

I am doing execution from two command prompts and calling ant -f build.xml like below on after the other like below.

1. ......> demo\org.jvoicexml.demo.helloworlddemo> ant -f build.xml

2. ......> demo\org.jvoicexml.demo.helloworlddemo> ant -f build.xml

org.jvoicexml.event.error.NoresourceError: error.noresource: Pool exhausted
    at org.jvoicexml.implementation.pool.KeyedResourcePool.borrowObject(KeyedResourcePool.java:119)
    at org.jvoicexml.implementation.jvxml.JVoiceXmlImplementationPlatform.getExternalResourceFromPool(JVoiceXmlImplementationP
    at org.jvoicexml.implementation.jvxml.JVoiceXmlImplementationPlatform.getSystemOutput(JVoiceXmlImplementationPlatform.java
    at org.jvoicexml.implementation.jvxml.JVoiceXmlPromptAccumulator.renderPrompts(JVoiceXmlPromptAccumulator.java:123)
    at org.jvoicexml.implementation.jvxml.JVoiceXmlImplementationPlatform.renderPrompts(JVoiceXmlImplementationPlatform.java:1
    at org.jvoicexml.interpreter.tagstrategy.PromptStrategy.execute(PromptStrategy.java:157)
    at org.jvoicexml.interpreter.TagStrategyExecutor.executeTagStrategy(TagStrategyExecutor.java:212)
    at org.jvoicexml.interpreter.TagStrategyExecutor.executeChildNodes(TagStrategyExecutor.java:189)
    at org.jvoicexml.interpreter.TagStrategyExecutor.executeChildNodes(TagStrategyExecutor.java:101)
    at org.jvoicexml.interpreter.FormInterpretationAlgorithm.visitBlockFormItem(FormInterpretationAlgorithm.java:1118)
    at org.jvoicexml.interpreter.formitem.BlockFormItem.accept(BlockFormItem.java:112)
    at org.jvoicexml.interpreter.FormInterpretationAlgorithm.collect(FormInterpretationAlgorithm.java:635)
    at org.jvoicexml.interpreter.FormInterpretationAlgorithm.mainLoop(FormInterpretationAlgorithm.java:426)
    at org.jvoicexml.interpreter.VoiceXmlInterpreter.process(VoiceXmlInterpreter.java:272)
    at org.jvoicexml.interpreter.VoiceXmlInterpreterContext.interpret(VoiceXmlInterpreterContext.java:798)
    at org.jvoicexml.interpreter.VoiceXmlInterpreterContext.process(VoiceXmlInterpreterContext.java:484)
    at org.jvoicexml.interpreter.JVoiceXmlSession.run(JVoiceXmlSession.java:328)
    Caused by: java.util.NoSuchElementException: Pool exhausted
    at org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericObjectPool.java:1096)
    at org.jvoicexml.implementation.pool.KeyedResourcePool.borrowObject(KeyedResourcePool.java:117)
    ... 16 more

what is the problem?

Early replay can be appreciated

Than Q U.

• Hi Dirk....!

How JVoiceXML can handle multiple request at the same time...?

Can you give me the explanation....?

ThanQ

• Hi Dirk.
    Waiting for your reply.........!

• Sorry, but this is still not sufficient for a proper diagnosis. Still waiting for a better description of your problem.

Dirk

• Hi Dirk.............! See My Code Below

package com.test;

import java.io.File;
    import java.net.URI;
    import java.net.URISyntaxException;

import javax.naming.Context;
    import javax.naming.InitialContext;

import org.jvoicexml.ConnectionInformation;
    import org.jvoicexml.JVoiceXml;
    import org.jvoicexml.Session;
    import org.jvoicexml.client.BasicConnectionInformation;
    import org.jvoicexml.event.ErrorEvent;

public class Demo {

public void  callJVoiceXMLInterpreter(URI uri) {

try {

Context context = new InitialContext();
            JVoiceXml jvxml = (JVoiceXml)context.lookup("JVoiceXml");

final ConnectionInformation info = new BasicConnectionInformation("dummy","jsapi10", "jsapi10");

final Session session = jvxml.createSession(info);
                session.call(uri);
                session.waitSessionEnd();
                session.hangup();

}catch(javax.naming.NamingException ne) {
            ne.printStackTrace();

} catch (ErrorEvent e) {
            e.printStackTrace();

}

}

public static void main(String[] args) throws ErrorEvent, Exception {

URI uri = new URI("http://192.168.1.106:8089/JVoiceXML/hello.vxml");
        Demo demo = new Demo();

demo.callJVoiceXMLInterpreter(uri); ----- FIRST CALL
        demo.callJVoiceXMLInterpreter(uri); ----- SECOND CALL

}

}

My Question is.

I have two mobile nos. at the same time i have to play prompt to those mobile numbers. So have executed method two times as you are seeing above. But it he playing one after the other. not playing at the same time.

• Please consider that you are waiting for the end of the session in method callJVoiceXMLInterpreter(URI uri)

Dirk

• yes, but when i remove session.waitSessionEnd(); piece of code, it is playing only once...then How?

• Did you already have a look at the log? What is happening?

• Did you configure JVoiceXML to use more than a single instance?

• ThanQ for your Quick Response...

No Dirk. I dont know Where i have to configure?. Can you please tell me.

• Dirk thinking for your reply....!

What is the problem... Dirk.... I am waiting for your reply since 1 hour above.

Last edit: Saidulu Yerpula 2013-06-24
  • Hi Dirk......

• My problem is, that I have the impression that most of your problem are related to insufficient Java knowledge and that I think that you did not read the available documentation properly.

Maybe, I am wrong at this point, but I find it very hard to be helpful in your case.

Sorry,
    Dirk

• Hi Dirk...

Last edit: Saidulu Yerpula 2013-06-26