4.1 is a bug-fix release. Changes:
- Bug fix: listeners now get a correct test running time, rather than always being told 0 secs.
- The @RunWith annotation is now inherited by subclasses: all subclasses of an abstract test class will be run by the same runner.
- The build script fails if the JUnit unit tests fail
- The faq has been updated
- Javadoc has been improved, with more internal links, and package descriptions added (Thanks, Matthias Schmidt!)
- An acknowledgements.txt file has been created to credit outside contributions
- The Enclosed runner, which runs all of the static inner classes of a given class, has been added to org.junit.runners.