Remove All Vertices

Anonymous
2011-03-29
2013-05-29

• Anonymous
    2011-03-29

Hi All

I have created a set of vertices 0-> 1-> 2 ->3 ->4 using the TreeLayout. Do anybody know how am I going to remove all the vertices that I have created. At the moment, I can use: graph.removeVertex(vertex1); But this will only remove vertex 1. And also when all these vertices are removed, the public String create() should reset to 0 again. Thank you for your help.

Ulamraja

• flamez
    flamez
    2011-03-30

Hi,

graph.getVertices() will get you a collection of all vertices in your graph. Now you can delete them one by one with graph.removeVertex(). Beware of ConcurrentModificationException when you're working with a set.

Björn

PS: btw, plx use the search function of the forum before you ask. I'm sure this  question was answered before.

• Thanks, Björn.

Ulamraja:

To answer the other half of your question, you can create a vertex factory that has any properties you want.  Perhaps the easiest way to accomplish what you want is to pass in the Graph as a parameter to the Factory constructor, and then assign an index to the created vertex equal to the graph size.

Joshua