Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
From: Jack Boyce <jboyce7@ya...> - 2003-08-06 00:53:53
This version adds support for Java 1.1, as makes other changes and bug fixes
described below. I have also released a Mac OS X version of Juggling Lab.
* Created the JugglingLabAWT applet class, requiring only Java 1.1 to run.
This provides a simple viewer applet that doesn't require a download of the
Java plug-in from Sun. Various updates to other classes, especially
jugglinglab.core.Animator, to remove all Swing (Java 2) dependencies from the
core animation code.
* Created new documentation for the siteswap input panel and the applet
* Added back capability to pause/unpause animation. Click within the
animation view to toggle (click+drag is interpreted as a change in camera
angle; click+no drag pauses/unpauses the animator).
* Made juggler bodies opaque in 2d rendering mode, using a "painter's sort"
algorithm. Props also now display in correct z-sorted order relative to one
* Added mechanism to define starting hands for asynch siteswap patterns,
documented in the siteswap notation page.
* Changed default camera angle for passing patterns.
* Added support for JuggleAnim input parameters to the siteswap notation
* Added support for force-bounces back into siteswap notation component ('F'
* Fixed "start paused" feature.
* Fixed bug that caused interference between multiple applets on a single
page, caused by global variables in the singleton mhnNotation class.
* Updated documentation for siteswap notation and the siteswap generator.
Made double-buffering on by default.
* Changed coordinate format in siteswap hands setting from (x,y,z) to
(x,z,y), to give shorter hands strings (y coordinate is front-to-back and is
* Elbow positions are goofy for some hand positions, e.g., when a hand is
behind the back
* 3d display mode is relatively slow; likely an opportunity to optimize
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software