"No plugins loaded"

Developers
Elizabeth
2010-01-06
2013-10-09
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth
    2010-01-06

Hello, as I've commented in a previous post I want to integrate Java Treeview to my project.
    I was able to open JTV from my panel with your help but now I've another problem! :S
    When I try to open a file, it's parsed succesfully but then I get the message "No plugins loaded".
    These messages are from the Eclipse console:

created xml config from file
    Directory \C:\Documents and Settings\valvarez\Escritorio\Bio\ProyectoBio\.\\plugins returned null
    failing over to C:\Documents and Settings\valvarez\Escritorio\Bio\ProyectoBio\plugins\
    Directory C:\Documents and Settings\valvarez\Escritorio\Bio\ProyectoBio\plugins\ contains no plugins
    Not printing config to file, config is unchanged.
    initial style linked
    edu.stanford.genetics.treeview.LoadException: LoadException 1: Url C:\Documents and Settings\valvarez\Escritorio\Bio\TreeView-1.1.4r3-win\TreeView-1.1.4r3-win\Ejemplos\spellman.atr could not be opened: unknown protocol: c
    at edu.stanford.genetics.treeview.model.FlatFileParser2.openStream(FlatFileParser2.java:140)
    at edu.stanford.genetics.treeview.model.FlatFileParser2.loadIntoTable(FlatFileParser2.java:81)
    at edu.stanford.genetics.treeview.model.TVModelLoader2.run(TVModelLoader2.java:269)
    at edu.stanford.genetics.treeview.model.TVModelLoader2$1.construct(TVModelLoader2.java:202)
    at edu.stanford.genetics.treeview.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:131)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    created xml config from file
    C:\Documents and Settings\valvarez\Escritorio\Bio\TreeView-1.1.4r3-win\TreeView-1.1.4r3-win\Ejemplos\spellman.cdt: encountered unknown View of type Dendrogram
    C:\Documents and Settings\valvarez\Escritorio\Bio\TreeView-1.1.4r3-win\TreeView-1.1.4r3-win\Ejemplos\spellman.cdt: encountered unknown View of type Dendrogram

What's wrong now?

Thanks in advance.

• Jake
    Jake
    2013-04-08

I'm having the same problem, but as I figure it out, I'll let you know.

• Jake
    Jake
    2013-04-08

Two things to do. 1) make sure you have the 64-bit version of Java downloaded (Safari for Mac, as Chrome is only 32 bit). 2) download the newest version of Java Tree View, making sure the plugins folder is indicated in the same folder as the application once you install it. Then reload your file and enjoy. Hope this helps.

• Ch-ris
    Ch-ris
    2013-10-09

Hi, I have the same problem was wondering where the plugins where in the source folder I git cloned ver 1.1.6r4. No idea where to place the plugins folder help would be appreciated.

Edit: Fixed issue with building it following the documentation.

Last edit: Ch-ris 2013-11-07