this is a set of patches which improves XA support significantly.
More details are described in the attached jtds_1.2.5_xa_README.txt .
A short summary:
- fixed setting transaction isolation level
- fixed connection interference (closing one connection caused
"XAER_RMFAIL: The resource manager is unavailable." when
accessing another connection.) The test case is in Java,
which is why it is listed here and the actual fix is in the
- implemented XAResource.setTransactionTimeout()
(mostly taken over from trunk)
- added a getStatus command which fetches status information
from the XA DLL. (mainly used for unit testing)
- fixed resource leaks
- cleanup when connection is lost (deadlock victim)
- thread records now stored in hash table
- Supported bulding the DLLs with MS Visual C++ Express.
- Command line build with Windows SDK v7.
- Target platforms x86, x64 and ia64.
- ant script to launch DLL builds
This is a rather large patch and I expect that some things have to be discussed :-)
I noticed some documentation glitches - I'll iron those out and add a further patch for that later.