Unfortunately some last minute changes of release 1.2.4 had not been fully tested. Sorry for the trouble.
Version 1.2.5 is an urgent bugfix.
- The last bytes of an image had not been correctly written.
- jtagomat crashes on LOAD without target argument.
- The Turtelizer firmware is checked for valid size before uploading.
JTAG-O-MAT is a tiny, script driven JTAG uploader for Windows and Linux, currently limited to ARM7TDMI targets. New in this release:
- Memory uploads 8 times faster.
- Wiggler support for Linux added.
- Intel Hex File support added.
This new release of the script driven JTAG Tool for ARM provides an enhanced installation for Linux/*nix and a new GUI based installation for Windows.
This very first alpha release is completely useless for people without a Win32 PC, an AT91R40008 target board and a Wiggler compatible hardware. In case you got that kind of hardware, it might be quite helpful to set up a virgin embedded system, e.g. placing the first bootloader into FLASH memory.