Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
VTD-XML 2.8 has been released. Please visit https://sourceforge.net/projects/vtd-xml/files/ to download the latest version.
a.. Expansion of Core VTD-XML API
a.. VTDGen adds support for capturing white spaces
b.. VTDNav adds support for suport for getContentFragment(), recoverNode() and cloneNav()
c.. XMLModifier adds support for update and reparse feature
d.. AutoPilot adds support for retrieving all attributes
e.. BookMark is also enhanced.
b.. Expansion of Extended VTD-XML API
a.. Add content extraction ability to extended VTD-XML
b.. VTDNavHuge now can call getElementFragment() and getElementFragmentNs()
c.. VTDGenHuge adds support for capturing white spaces
a.. Adds comment and processing instruction support for nodes, and performance enhancement
b.. Adds namespace axis support .
c.. Adds round-half-to-even()
d.. A number of bug fixes and code enhancement
VTD-XML 2.10 is now released. It can be downloaded at
This release includes a number of new features and enhancement.
* The core API of VTD-XML has been expanded. Users can now perform
cut/paste/insert on an empty element.
* This release also adds the support of deeper location cache support for
parsing and indexing. This feature is useful for application performance
processing various XML documents.
* The java version also added support for processing zip and gzip files.
Direct processing of httpURL based XML is enhanced.
* Extended Java version now support Iso-8859-10~16 encoding.
* A full featured C++ port is released.
* C version of VTD-XML now make use of thread local storage to achieve
thread safety for multi-threaded application.
* There are also a number of bugs fixed. Special thanks to Jozef Aerts, John
Sillers, Chris Tornau and a number of other users for input and suggestions