Our .jsmooth files get generated by build scripts, and paths in the files (to JDK, classpath, etc.) produced by the scripts are absolute.
When we used jsmoothgen.exe to process these generated files, it worked fine.
But when I tried jsmoothcmd.exe to do the same (and also tried the JSmooth ant task) -- it failed with error messages that JSmooth could not resolve paths to JDK and other jars.
The GUI version of JSmooth converts absolute paths to relative when it loads the model from a .jsmooth file.
So I've just added this 1 line into net.charabia.jsmoothgen.application.cmdline.CommandLine to do the same and it solved the problem (the command line JSmooth util now works OK with our files):
The modified CommandLine.java file is attached.