- warning: can't load .jskeleton files from previous releases
- uml class diagram in frame; should update as
class is editted
Added UML class diagram dialog
performance improvements - use
bug fixes, add save all, copy/paste methods
Major useablity changes. Added a navigation tree
to the main window that let's you click
on the class you want to view/edit. You can now
edit a method body inside the tool. Multiple
windows are allowed for different views of the
same set of classes.
Fix some obvious bugs, and a few annoying
added ability to edit method body
for user defined methods
* add File->"Open Files from Directory"
* add File->"Save Files to Directory"
* add Build->"Build all Classes"
* add help-> about dialog that displays the version
* whoops need synchronized as a method modifier
* think rules now properly applied to method modifiers
* make sure we don't try to render method body if native or abstract
* add edit dialog for comments and imports.
* add popup and double click listeners to comments and imports
* refactor dialogs
* add ButtonPanel utility classes
* make buttons same width
* Fix bug in table copy - deleted aut set/get methods not really deleted
* refactor TablePanels and TableModels
* fix bug with modifiers on auto Set and Get methods
* whoops - need native modifier for methods
This is te first beta release of a java
source skeleton builder. A swing based form
gui is used to configure a given class' options.