The major release of JSignPdf - application for digital signing PDF documents.
What's new? The version 1.0.0
* implements PDF preview & selecting position of visible signature using mouse
* adds support for Certificate Revocation Lists (CRL)
* provides support for selecting hash algorithm (depends on cryptographic provider for selected keystore type)
* adds keystore types provided by BouncyCastle cryptographic library
* checks if a certificates are valid and if they're intended for signing
* includes proxy support for TSA, OCSP and CRL
* font used in visible signatures can be changed (using conf/conf.properties file)
* fixes removing old signatures in non-append mode
* fixes embedding font of visible signature if the input PDF is in version 1.2
* adds tool for installing trusted certificate to default Java keystore (InstallCert Tool)
JSignPdf is a Java application which adds digital signatures to PDF documents. It's controlled by Swing GUI or by command-line arguments. JSignPdf supports visible signatures, PDF encryption, certification levels and much more. Version 0.9.0 adds embedded Unicode font to visible signatures and allows to set font size there.
JSignPdf is a Java application which adds digital signatures to PDF documents. It's controlled by Swing GUI or newly by command-line arguments. JSignPdf supports PDF encryption and setting of certification levels.
Version 0.8.0 adds support for command-line and batch processing.
JSignPdf is a Java application which adds digital signatures to PDF documents. It's controlled by Swing GUI and it also supports PDF encryption and setting of certification levels.
Version 0.7 adds support for visible signatures (including positioning, setting images and signature texts).
New release of JSignPdf fixes application for Java 5. Version 0.5 used one feature, which was available only on Java 6 and it was not possible to run it correctly on Java 5.
JSignPdf is application which adds digital signatures to PDF documents. Version 0.5 adds support for encrypted PDF files, allows to set rights in secured documents and allows to set certification level of a signed PDF document. For Windows user is prepared new installer which includes Java Runtime Environment .
First public version of JSignPdf tool was released. JSignPdf is a simple Java application for digitally signing PDF files. It can be used as a standalone Java application with a Swing GUI or it can be launched as an OpenOffice.org Add-On.
Released package contains executable JAR library JSignPdf.jar, a tutorial and an Add-On extension file (.oxt) for OpenOffice.org. For windows users is an extra launcher (.exe) included.
JSignPdf in version 0.2 supports only unencrypted PDFs and one private key in a keystore (strictly speaking, there can be more keys but always the first one is used).