JSch 0.1.22 has been released.
It is available at
and its md5sum is 682ba97115a5d14c0ce70a621f637235
And you can get its byte code in jar file format at
and its md5sum is de18bd7b6de4ba4c4c87ee4b71e2053f
Changes since version 0.1.21:
- bugfix: there is a bug in read() method implementation for the
input-stream returned from ChannelSftp.get(). FIXED.
- bugfix: at fail on requesting for the remote port forwarding,
an exception should be thrown. FIXED.
- bugfix: SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_OPEN request for the X11 forwarding should not
be accepted if clients don not expect it. FIXED.
- bugfix: there is a problem in transferring large date(mote than 1GB)
to sshd from recent OpenSSH(3.6.1 or later). FIXED.
For security concerns, those sshd will re-key periodically and
jsch had failed to handle it.
- bugfix: 'exec', 'shell' and 'sftp' channels will fail if the acceptable
packet size by remote sshd is not so large. FIXED.
- bugfix: there are problems in 'InputStream ChannelSftp.get(String)'
and 'OutputStream put(String)'. FIXED.
- feature: added boolean flag 'dontclose' to
* setOutputStream() and
methods of Channel class.
- feature: added 'com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSubsystem'
- feature: allowed to control the compression level in the packet compression.
Refer to 'examples/Compression.java'.
- change: modified 'com/jcraft/jsch/jce/KeyPairGenRSA.java' to be complied
on JDK 1.2.
- change: 'examples/ScpTo.java' and 'examples/ScpFrom.java' will use
'long' type for the file size instead of 'int'.
- change: 'Identity.getSignature' method will not expect 'session'.
- change: while waiting for socket connection establishment, Thread.join
will be used instead of Thread.sleep.
From: Eric Maheo <eric.maheo@co...> - 2005-10-05 15:17:13
On Tuesday 04 October 2005 12:16, Atsuhiko Yamanaka wrote:
> - bugfix: there is a bug in read() method implementation for the
> =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 input-stream returned from ChannelSftp=
I don't know if it's related to this fixed, but I have an IOException when =
do a ls with sftp on a Fedora core 4 (maybe other server too). The error=20
message is:IOException broken pipe.
Works fine with the 0.1.19
Doesn't work with 0.1.21 and 0.1.22
using JRE: 1.4.2.x
Any idea? How can I help?
By the way, it's a great project.