JSch 0.1.19 has been released.
It is available at
and its md5sum is ac42a31a342eb83b3486d76920327600
And you can get its byte code in jar file format at
and its md5sum is 5c558d173a4d1dc375a71a705d2c6214
Changes since version 0.1.18:
- fixed problems related to thread-safety.
Thanks to Eric Meek at cs dot utk dot edu.
- At the lost of the network connectivity to the remote SSHD, clients
connected to the local port were never made aware of the
- fixed confusions in handling EOFs from local input stream and
the input stream for remote process.
- 'com.jcraft.jsch.jce.AES128CBC' is added, but it is not be functional in
this release. It will work in the next release.
- Some sshd(Foxit-WAC-Serve) waits for SSH_MSG_NEWKEYS request before
sending it. FIXED.
- fixed a problem in connecting to Cisco Devices.
Thanks to Jason Jeffords at comcast dot net.
- changed the method 'add' of 'HostKeyRepository' interface.
- 'UIKeyborarInteracetive' will ignore empty prompt by sshd.
- added 'sendIgnore()' method to 'Session' class.
- added '-p' for scp command in 'examples/ScpTo.java' to preserve
modification times, access times, and modes from the original file.