This is great

Sol
2008-01-03
2013-04-09
  • Sol
    Sol
    2008-01-03

Thanks a lot. Took a little fiddling with path names and fighting with windows (spaces between words in paths like "Program Files" just didn't seem to work so I made sure the path had no spaces but it's probably my own stupidity) but it works great now. One thing if you are having problems at the synchronizing stage between client and server make sure that if you are using windows bluetooth in the bluetooth services of your laptop that you set the serial service to manual startup and not automatic otherwise it will never hook up. Also to download the client just go to this site. http://www.davidpye.com/index.php?page=freewap , it's free and this guy does it as a service where you upload a file, he wraps it into wap friendliness and you download it through your phone.

thanks again
    Sol

• Filippo
      Filippo
      2008-01-07

Thank you soltraveler, i'm going to finish new release (2.0) in next two weeks (i hope), so i include debugging for path with spaces. Thanks a lot for your hint about synchronizing stage too.

• Filippo
      Filippo
      2008-03-31

The root installation path with space has been fixed since 2.0.2 version.
      Thank you very much Sol.

Filippo

• Amish
      Amish
      2008-06-30

The same problem occurs if playlist (mplayer config) path has a space in it.

Currently as a work around i created symlink, but this also needs to be fixed. I tried with single quote, double quote but it didnt seem to work.

Thanks for the excellent project though.

• Filippo
        Filippo
        2008-06-30

Thank you amishmm for your report.
        I'm going to fix it as soon as possibile.
        Thanks
        Filippo