Stackoveflow exception

2008-08-07
2013-04-25
  • I am attempting to profile a web application and I get a stackoverflow error when
    JRat attempts to write the output file.  I see this when the application is running
    under Glassfish or Tomcat.  I get the same results whether I use the stable release
    or the development release.  Any help would be appreciated.  The stack trace is:
    java.lang.StackOverflowError
            at java.util.zip.DeflaterOutputStream.deflate(DeflaterOutputStream.java:159)
            at java.util.zip.DeflaterOutputStream.write(DeflaterOutputStream.java:118)
            at java.util.zip.GZIPOutputStream.write(GZIPOutputStream.java:72)
            at java.io.ObjectOutputStream$BlockDataOutputStream.drain(ObjectOutputStream.java:1685)
            at java.io.ObjectOutputStream$BlockDataOutputStream.write(ObjectOutputStream.java:1649)
            at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(ObjectOutputStream.java:1368)
            at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(ObjectOutputStream.java:1347)
            at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1290)
            at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1079)
            at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:302)
            at org.shiftone.jrat.provider.tree.TreeNode.writeExternal(TreeNode.java:34)
            at org.shiftone.jrat.provider.tree.TreeNode.writeExternal(TreeNode.java:47)
    with repeating lines of