How can I change the header of table?

Help
2004-10-15
2013-04-29
  • Emanuele P.
    Emanuele P.
    2004-10-15

I want to change the header of my table. I find as header the word "Measures". I think it's the default. What can I do to change it?

Thanks.
    Emanuele

• Andreas Voss
      Andreas Voss
      2004-10-15

create a file named "user.properties" which contains

Measures=MyMeasures
      MeasuresLevel=MyMeasure

and put it somewhere in the classpath. Or change com/tonbeller/jpivot/mondrian/resources.properties

Andreas

• Emanuele P.
        Emanuele P.
        2004-10-18

I placed the new file user.properties in ...\jakarta-tomcat-5.0.25\webapps, ...\jakarta-tomcat-5.0.25\webapps\jpivot and in ...\jakarta-tomcat-5.0.25\webapps\jpivot\WEB-INF, but it doesn't work. Where is the mistake?
        I tried also to extract the file resources.properties, delete it from jpivot.jar and place it in the folder WEB-INF/com/tonbeller/jpivot/mondrian, with label changed, but it doesn't work.

• Ati Rosselet
      Ati Rosselet
      2004-10-16

works great.. especially for multilanguage setups :)

• Ati Rosselet
      Ati Rosselet
      2004-10-18

try a bin or lib dir... classpath :)
      or change the resources.properties file in
      com.tonbellet.jpivot.mondrian - probably the easiert, then just rezip the archive.  If you are using the binary, then get jpivot.jar from the WEB-INF/lib dir, unzip that, and update the file, rezip (w/ .jar extension, and then rezip the war (.war).

• Emanuele P.
        Emanuele P.
        2004-10-19

Ok!! Now it works! I modified the file resources.properties contained in jpivot.jar, in folder WEB-INF/lib. I specified a different label.

Thank you!