- Improved memory handling for very large images. Read ahead turned off for very large images.
Also improved memory footprint for processing large images by stripwise processing.
Note that images > 100 MPixel still fail loading in most cases (tested with XP and 2GB memory)
- When out of memory, image loading fails with error message instead of crashing
- Set file modification time to EXIF time now correctly considers time zone
- New image processing: Rotation by arbitrary angle
Using a button on the navigation panel, the image can be rotated with the mouse by a user-defined angle.
The preview of rotation is real-time and uses simple point-sampling. When the rotation is applied to the
image, bicubic interpolation is done, providing a good quality rotated image.
Note that this processing cannot be stored in the parameter DB.
- Lossless crop
- Display of JPEG comments (EXIF user comment, EXIF image description, JPEG COM marker, in this order)
Use INI file setting ShowJPEGComments to disable display of comments
- Set modification time to EXIF time for all files in folder
- New INI file setting: WrapAroundFolder. Can be set to false to disable cyclic navigation
within a folder (going from last to first image)