Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Question about zooming

Help
Axel
2011-08-28
2012-12-08
  • Axel
    Axel
    2011-08-28

Hi, I just wanted to know if there is a way I can configure mi Left Mouse click button for zoom 100% instead of Space (or like an alternative). Or maybe a way to limit the zoom to be a maximum of 100%?
    The thing is, I have a netbook-tablet and I would like to zoom images to their original size with one of few things I can do in tablet mode. These are Left Click, Right Click, Zooming (I just want to zoom till 100%, no more), Forward, Back, Page Down, Page Up. It's like things you can do with touchpad.
    I would appreciate your help or any kind of idea so I can see pictures in its original size using the tablet mode.

• David Kleiner
    David Kleiner
    2011-08-29

Redefining the keys and mouse is currently not possible, except if you change the code and recompile of course.
    Zooming with mouse wheel stops at 100 % and you need to stop turning the mouse wheel and start again to zoom in further. Doesn't that work with the tablet zoom?
    Double click is currently not used. Would that be an option to toggle between 100 % zoom and fit to screen (same as space button)?

• Axel
    Axel
    2011-08-30

First, thanks for your answer. Currently, I can zoom more than 100% in tablet mode, but I don't want to zoom 110%, 150%, 200%….I would like to put a limit.
    And…yes, that is another alternative I would like to try, to emulate the toggle between 100% zoom and fit screen with double click (same as space button).