1.2.2 introduces a bunch of minor improvements:
* new languages: Spanish & Catalan. Thanks to Agustin Gomila, Alex Coronado and Harold Roig.
* jose can use move announcement sound files from Arena, DGT and Fritz.
* move input via keyboard: type a move, hit return to execute it.
* Copy & Paste PGN games and FEN strings.
* Copy engine primary variations into the document.
* support for bzip2 compressed files (in addition to zip and gzip).
* 3D view: knights can be rotated to face into another direction.
For the next release, I'd like to concentrate on printing and HTML and/or PDF export.
This is a major thing, so it might take a while.
Ideas for new features are always welcome...
Have Fun, Peter