Program generated an unhandled exception dialog box
when I attempted to empty Trash folder in the Database.
Steps before exception:
1) Opened .pgn file from the hard drive. This opened
and created a new folder in the Database file structure
with the name of the .pgn file as it's title.
2) Left clicked on the created folder.
3) Drug and dropped the single game in .pgn from the
game listing window into an existing folder in the
Database. This left the new folder empty.
4) Left clicked on the new folder and pressed delete to
move the folder to the Trash folder.
5) Right clicked on Trash folder and selected "Empty
Trash" from menu.
6) After selecting "Empty Trash", program generated an
"Unhandled Exception" pop-up.