From: Moritz Barsnick <barsnick@gm...> - 2008-10-31 11:27:13
Hi all, "hey joe"! :)
I'm very exited to see that so much happened in joe development
I have two observations regarding the new syntax highlighting of RPM
- The keyword on the very first line ("Summary:" in my case) is not
highlighted (i.e. colored blue), unlike when I push it down to the
- Certain keywords aren't highlighted - I can identify some bracketed
stuff such as "Requires(post):" right now.
- Some intermediate keywords aren't highlighted either. I think the
rules choke in this line's bracketing (standard Fedora!)
and fail to highlight this following line:
BuildRequires: pkgconfig doxygen
- ftyperc could use a simple entry for handling *.spec filenames with
the SPEC syntax highlighter.
Furthermore, I'm writing this email in joe-3.6, and it is recognized as
"mail" - nice. But:
- Why are lines like this beginning with a dash colored green on grey?
Extremely annoying! Is "^- " a standard quote character or
- Why is the very first line all red behind the "Hi"???
(I'd really be glad to see some non-spam traffic on this list. :-))