Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

compiling/linking on iPhone (lol)

Help
bob
2009-02-11
2013-05-02
  • bob
    bob
    2009-02-11

    after some lengthy modding (to which i would be happy to submit patches for when finished) and waiting (because it is slow) i got down to the final step... linking. the link the make tries to run, as well as every thing i can think of .

    i was hoping someone would be able to suggest something i did not think of, it really cannot be that big of a problem.

    ---------

    gcc -o joe umath.o b.o blocks.o bw.o cmd.o hash.o help.o kbd.o macro.o main.o menu.o path.o poshist.o pw.o queue.o qw.o rc.o regex.o scrn.o tab.o termcap.o tty.o tw.o ublock.o uedit.o uerror.o ufile.o uformat.o uisrch.o undo.o usearch.o ushell.o utag.o va.o vfile.o vs.o w.o utils.o syntax.o utf8.o selinux.o i18n.o charmap.o mouse.o lattr.o gettext.o builtin.o builtins.o -lm -lncurses

    /usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
    _j0
    _j1
    _y0
    _y1
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

    ----------

    and before all this

    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -DJOERC="\"/usr/local/etc/joe/\"" -DJOEDATA="\"/usr/local/share/joe/\""    -Wall -g -MT umath.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/umath.Tpo -Wall -c -o umath.o umath.c

    basically i am confused as to why j0 is getting turned into _j0 so that -lm fails to link it. i've tried directly including the ,dylib