Being a bit disappointed with the php.jsf file
submitted in joe distribution, I wrote a new one.
These features were added:
- liting of variables within double quoted strings (all
- several liting classes of different operators
- different liting classes for different types of comments
- liting of superglobals
- added a few missing keywords
- liting of variables
- liting of transitions between PHP and raw
These features were dropped:
- liting of string escapes
The default colour scheme is made intentionally a
little flat, but it can be easily changed.
A screenshot of how it looks like for me (with my
custom colours) can be seen here: