I've implemented a bash-like command history for
the script window.
When you press the up or down arrow keys (non-
numpad) the scripts pane inserts the preceding
command you typed.
To scroll the caret up and down now you must
press the Control key.
For this purpose I've made the following changes:
* new class CommandHistory
* modifications in ConsoleTextPane
- "processKeyEvent" overwritten
- new convenience method "recallCommand"
* modifications in ConsoleDocument
- new convenience method "replaceCommand"
I'm thinking in other enhancements for the
script window (any ideas?).
I'm also working
in translating the application resources to Catalan.
Please provide feedback.
I have a degree in chemistry and some academic
research experience but I've spent the last 6
years as a software developer.