Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Jmol version 10 pre-release 9 was released on Sun 9 May 2004. This
release includes the following enhancements:
* initial support for CML files (on >= 1.4 JVMs)
* initial support for Gaussian output
* initial support for Ribbons & Mesh rendering of
protein secondary structures
* initial scripting support for vibrations
* restructuring of the Graphics3D code
* bug fixes
The following areas are still not supported. We hope to begin work in one
or more of these areas over the coming weeks:
* nucleotide chain graphic shapes
* automatic recognition of protein secondary structures
using DSSP or related algorithms
* full animation support
You can download the code by going to:
Or can download the .zip file directly by following this link:
> I missed your
> set picking group
> equivalent mouse gesture (this lack is not new to this release)
None of the 'set picking' commands are implemented.
There still is no mouse gesture for picking an entire group.
> center selected
> sets the selection to all, which I didn't expect. I think it shouldn't
> alter selection status.
This is a bug ... it has now been fixed.