From: Egon Willighagen <egonw@sc...> - 2003-03-24 20:37:41
with some new courage I am once more trying to stabilize Jmol for
the v6 release. If this does not seem to work in the next two/three
weeks, I want to propose to delay any further stabilization work for
some time, which would mean that new feature can go in...
But for now, the freeze is still active, but expect either a release of
an unfreeze in about three weeks...