Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
I tried using nokia N73 to connect to the PC, I use Automatic detection, it detected the PC's BT and return an error msg:-
I tried also Manual Settings for the BT, it return:-
I have tested it in SE W580i, there is no problem at all. Just want to know if you guys have this problem?
Please help. Thanks.
I think it is a nokia problem in general… trying to find solution mine is Nokia 5800.. Please post a solution.
Same problem on nokia 5230
Same problem with Nokia 6680, if I try to setup a manual server I receive a slightly different error:
SymbianOS error = -35: General:System error
I think this error code (-35) stands for "Unable to establish connection"
My guess is that the phones that get the "javax.bluetooth.BluetoothStateException: Busy" error may get it because of some differences in the way connections are handled. But it would be nice if the developer had something to say, I'm no programmer but I wouldn't mind tweaking the source code if only I could be pointed in the right direction.
I'm inclined to think that the problem lies within the client app, with particular devices of course since it works with some as it is. I came across a thread at Nokia developing community that hints that this problem may be due to a lack of delay between the deviceSearch and serviceSearch, but I may be completely wrong, her is the thread if someone has the ability to work this out:
I've had a breakthrough with JM2PC since my last post.
Turns out that errors either:
- Manual server connection: SymbianOS error = -34: General:System error
- Automatic server connection: javax.bluetooth.BluetoothStateException: Busy
Are not the a JM2PC client or server problem, instead it's the PC Bluetooth configuration that jeopardizes the connection.
I'm not about to explain in full detail how I solved it, but if someone needs more help just ask..
I have a Conceptronics CBTU2 bluetooth dongle, but I don't like the BlueSoleil software so in my case I was using the native Windows Bluetooth Support Service and I always had the above errors with JM2PC. When I decided to install and try the BlueSoleil software (and drivers) it started working. At this point I only managed to establish a connection by manually setting the server address in JM2PC BT client, but anyway it worked.
Now the problem is that straightforward applications like SmartCam (http://smartcam.sourceforge.net/) stopped working with Bluetooth returning a connection error. I might get it to work with BlueSoleil but hadn't the time yet. What I did is I uninstalled BlueSoleil and SmartCam worked again, so at this point I have to alternate between native Windows Bluetooth Support Service and BlueSoleil.
I hope this helps.