Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
Why source code for this plugin is not available? Not providing source code makes it a bit harder for others to contribute to the project.
Fidel Castro Armario
Sorry, att this moment I don't want to publish the code. Perhaps in the near future I will reconsider my position. I have to get informed about how to manage an open source project. I will let you know if I publish the code.
have you reconsidered your position yet? It would be really nice to see your Plugin compatible with JIRA 5, but without any Source Code, its impossbile to contribute…
Fidel Castro Armario
I have decided to change the license of the pluging to a commercial one. Of course, the existing versions of the plugin will keep being free, but the new ones will be paid. I will release a new version of the plugin compatible with JIRA 5 in less than a month. The new version will have some 10 new features, and important improvements in the existing ones. Some of them will be:
- Create and break links from post-functions.
- Write and read fields to/from linked issues.
- Write and read project properties.
- Write and read user properties.
- Condition and validator on linked issue's field value.
- Update many "issue properties" simply writting "virtual fields" from any of the post-funcions available in the plugin: issue status, due date, reporter, assignee, …
- Improved treatment of dates in all the plugin modules.
- Add and remove watchers from issues.
The new version of the plugin will be type 2, so it will be possible to install and update it through Universal Plugin Manager without rebooting JIRA.
I'm also planing to create a good documentation about the usage of the pluing, with examples and best practices with each feature.
I want JIRA Workflow Toolbox to keep being a popular pluging so I't will be pretty affordable. I hope you will keep using it.
thank you very much for your information!
Can't wait for the new version to be released, the new features sound great… Of course I'll keep using it ;)