Here are the changes:
Version 1.0beta (2004-09-07)
* addJipsi now supports authentication(sefftinge)
* addboth Basic and Digest are supported(sefftinge)
* add added new Attribute RequestedUserPassword (You can either set the username/password as system properties or as operation attributes)(sefftinge)
Version 1.0beta (2004-09-03)
* addJipsi now uses "apache commons httpclient"(sefftinge)
* removeremoved all streaming logic (see changes from 07-09-2004)(sefftinge)
* addthe http client uses chunked transfers now(sefftinge)... read more
We changed the license to LGPL.
Now you can use Jipsi in any propritairy software project, too.
The initial release of jipsi offers an almost full implementation of the Java Print Service API for the IPP API of CUPS (see http://www.cups.org\).