he jGuard team is pleased to announce a new 'experimental' release(v1.1.0 beta 2) of the java security library (http://www.jguard.net).
enhancements since the last 'experimental' release (v1.1.0 beta 1):
- integrate DBCP pool library when JDBC connections are defined in a Driver Manager way
- fix a bug in CRLLoginModule
- add support for JSF security through a PhaseListener implementation (see jguard-jsf-example for more details)
- add a redirectFilter in the jguard-jsf-example to prevent direct access to jsp
- only FORM authentication is supported in this release (other authentication schemes should be supported again in the next release)