Error using JdbcAuthenticationManager

Sree
2006-10-31
2013-05-08
  • Sree
    Sree
    2006-10-31

hi all experts,
      i am new to Jguard. i am using spring framework for my web application. so how to integrate spring and  Jguard to achive access control on page fragments( part of the page like some URL in page).

i start with examples(JguardExamples.war).i changed XMLAuthenticationmanager to JdbcAuthenticationManager in JGuardConfiguration.xml file in web-inf/conf folder and add database information like adding driver and url of database by  <option> tag.it has been deploying with one warning in JBOSS-4.0.3 server.

--start--
    [INFO] no configuration found . configuration found in {jboss.server}/../default/tmp/warfilename/lib/ehcache-xx(version)/ehcache.xml.
    --end---

when i try to access welcome page in JguardExample , it is showing in the server console
    --start--
    [AuditMangaer] user is null ......
    --end--
    finally it is not giving the welcome page.

help me , how to solve this problem and how to specify JGuard things in Spring framework ?

sorry for my bad english....

Thanks for ever...
    rahul

• Charles Lescot
      Charles Lescot
      2006-10-31

Hi,
      to restrict access of some page fragments, you can use jguard taglibs which will restrict display of fragment depending of permissions owned by users, or roles.
      in the documentation of jguard, you can see how to integrate them on your jsp here:
      http://jguard.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Doc/TagLibs
      which release do you use?
      to use jguard with jboss with releases like jguard 0.80.1, please consult this page:
      http://jguard.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Doc/ApplicationServers

but you should use the jguard 1.0 beta3 release which simplifies how to integrate it with application servers.
      this release is very closed of the final jguard 1.00.

jguard can securize any java code, including Spring.
      what is your requirement about spring integration?

cheers,

Charles.